Tuesday, June 16, 2015

My new blog

Hi all,
My name is James McGowan and I am currently a writer for Fantasypros.com, I cover the New York Mets and Baltimore Orioles for fantasy baseball news. I formerly wrote for sportsinjuryalert.com until they were sold to Fantasypros and I covered the NHL's injury's. I love hockey and baseball, and it has been my dream to be a sports writer and I am currently working on a deal with thehockeydesk.com, to be a contributor to their magizine and their website. I will also be the director of social media, I invite you to follow me on Twitter @J3sports3 that is where I put out all of my articles. In this blog I will be covering some hockey things as we get into the off season, and some baseball things that I would otherwise not be able to cover. Thank you for reading and thank you for the support as I try and get my name out in the world of sports writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment